Abundance Guided Meditation, Five Books’ Summary on Abundance Mindset, Abundance habits, Positive Money Affirmations
“When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
What Is Abundance?
Abundance, a word that is overused by people who don’t really understand the core of it. Abundance is a frequency you can tune in to by connecting and becoming that frequency. But how can one do that, you might ask? Abundance is linked to the Root Chakra and the Sacral Chakra. So you need to unblock those vortexes of energy by connecting more and more with them through emotional release, meditation, intention, etc.
For the Root Chakra, which is red and the first vortex of your energetic body that is located at the base of your spine, you need to connect with more earth energy, ground yourself in this physical life, sense your body, and not live in your head, your thoughts. It’s easier for women to connect with that chakra because they give birth; therefore, they are connected to the Mother Earth energy.
And, finally, to unblock your Sacral Chakra, which is orange and the 2nd vortex of your energetic body that is located 2 inches below your belly button, you need to connect to your 5 senses, physical pleasure, creativity, your sexual life, and to release trapped emotions, especially any hidden subconscious fears that are stuck in the kidneys.
Feminine energy is linked to the first three Chakras: Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus, while masculine energy is linked to the three upper Chakras: Throat, Third Eye, and Crown. More about that in the workbook: Become A Multi-Sensory Being of the Become Series.
Top Five Books on Mastering Abundance
On the off chance that you need to improve your wellbeing, connections, vocation, AND time and cash opportunity, add these books to your library today:
Napoleon Hill was charged to compose the book by Andrew Carnegie, who turned out to be the wealthiest man on the planet at that point.
Three big lessons from this book:
- Thoughts are powerful things: Hill argues that thinking (a mixture of initiative, faith, willingness to win, and resilience) is more conducive to success than any other feature, including money, education, or specific knowledge about something.
- Faith can be trained and improved through self-suggestion. If you believe in something or have a specific end in mind, practice convincing your mind of the opportunity to realize that goal, and after a while, your mind will start to subconsciously act on behalf of your belief system.
- Fear stops people from becoming their best selves. There are 6 fears that encompass all other fears: Fear of poverty, Fear of criticism, Fear of ill health, Fear of loss love, Fear of old age, and Fear of death.
The significant purpose of the book is that people have colossal idle force accessible to them through the psyche mind. Collier accepted we have an association with unending Mind or God through our psyche, and we can figure out how to utilize that association all the more successfully.
Three big lessons from this book:
- Realize that there is a Higher Power in the universe willing to help you when in difficult situations. It won’t let you down if you demand its help. Learn how to connect with the Power, and it will fulfill your desires because it has unlimited resources, and nothing can hold it back.
- There is a power within you, which if properly harnessed and comprehended, can lift you to great heights. It can make you one of the most powerful men in the world if you learn how to use it.
- You often succumb to fear when you imagine having a certain disease. This fear leads to sickness because the human body will strive to match your fearful thoughts by altering the heart rate, secretions, and other bodily functions essential for a healthy body.
The Law of Divine Compensation instructs how to ask, implore, develop, and get gifts from the universe and God so as to live an all the more profoundly determined and satisfying life. The Law of Divine Compensation uncovered that the universe is set up to work in support of you. As you acknowledge love into your life, you have more admittance to unending prospects from the universe.
Three big lessons from this book:
- Since internal abundance is ultimately the source of our external abundance, a shift in thinking from fear to love is the miracle, one that allows us to become a willing channel for the infinite creative energy of the universe.
- Love is the all-encompassing reality of God, and love (or remembering God) is the only eternal truth. It addresses the ways we attract miracles or deflect them (anger, guilt, a negative sense of self), with a focus on the particular attitudes that will pave the way to material abundance.
- Anger can be a powerful and helpful emotion, but often our anger is misguided and simply a projection of our own fears and resentments for people and triggers around us. Find the freedom to forgive yourself and others — by forgiving, we do not grant victory to those who wronged us; instead, we surrender the aspect of mind that is blocking divine correction.
One of the more accommodating, and maybe dubious subjects of the book, is the means by which Wattles examines getting rich as something right and fitting, as though to not do so is evil. While individuals liken cash and the craving for wealth contrarily, Wattles presents a convincing defense regarding why getting rich is significant, as cash allows us to purchase the assets and encounters that take into consideration the fullest articulation of life.
Three big lessons from this book:
- The universe wants nothing more than for you to live an abundant and prosperous life, so you should embrace your natural desire to be rich. Material wealth will allow you to nurture your mind, body and soul, while also inspiring and compelling others to do the same.
- Thoughts are the primary source of creation, but gratitude is what keeps it going. That’s how everything on Earth was created; everything you can perceive in nature, including the sky and the universe, is the product of a thought in the Original Substance. That’s why, by imagining something using the power of thought, you can bring about its creation.
- Never feel disappointed that something hasn’t worked out as planned. You may perceive it as failure, but hold to your faith and you will see failure is only apparent. Something better is on its way to you which will make that apparent failure a true success.
Your Invisible Power centers profoundly around the representation, which helps in accomplishing the cravings. It additionally underpins the way that each individual existing on the substance of the earth is ‘God is smaller than expected’. This point causes us to associate with the way that in the midst of misery and sentiments of need, we have, by one way or another, overlooked our association with the ‘Divine Abundance’.
Three big lessons from this book:
- Expressions of divine abundance: “The Great Architect of the Universe contemplated Himself as manifesting through his polar opposite — matter”. Human beings exist so that the Universal Mind can be differentiated, expressed in an endless variety of personalities. Therefore, by visualizing and then bringing something into form, we are fulfilling God’s will for us to be unique and powerful. We fulfil our personality by creating something out of nothing.
- Visualization actually brings order to our minds. The universe, and the Mind behind it, is perfectly ordered, and our use of vivid imagination allows this order to be expressed. “In visualizing, or making a mental picture, you are not endeavoring to change the laws of Nature. You are fulfilling them.” A strong mental image summons the “mysterious but unfailing law of attraction”, which allows things to manifest according to what has been imagined.
- Believe you already have it. By deliberately choosing positive thoughts, you set in train the attraction of more ‘can do’ thoughts, which can only result in positive, powerful action. The clarity of what you are visualizing, combined with your relaxed faith, makes you more open to receiving the ideas and opportunities you need to achieve your goal. At the end of the book, she provides suggestions on ‘How to Pray or Ask’. All these suggestions follow the idea of “Ask, believing you have already received, And you shall receive”
Abundance Is Your Birthright
Abundance is everywhere in the Universe, and it can also appear in your personal life if you let it. It appears as a multitude of trees and plants, animals, and various forms of living, and also as an endless number of stars and Universes.
As mentioned by Robert Collier: “For the world without is but a reflection of that world within. Your thought creates the conditions your mind images. Keep before your mind’s eye the image of all you want to be and you will see it reflected in the world without. Think abundance, feel abundance, BELIEVE abundance, and you will find that as you think and feel and believe, abundance will manifest itself in your daily life.” — Page 39 of The Secret of the Ages by Robert Collier
“In the ages to come, man will look back upon the poverty and wretchedness of so many millions today, and think how foolish we were not to take advantage of the abundance all about us. Look at Nature; how profuse she is in everything. Do you suppose the Mind that imagined that profuseness ever intended you to be limited, to have to scrimp and save in order to eke out a bare existence?
“There are hundreds of millions of stars in the heavens. Do you suppose the Mind, which could bring into being worlds without number in such prodigality intended to stint you of the few things necessary to your happiness?
“What is money but a mere idea of mind, a token of exchange? The paper money you have in your pockets is supposed to represent so much gold or silver currency. There are billions upon billions of this paper money in circulation, yet all the gold in the world amounts to only about $8,000,000,000. Wealth is in ideas, not in money or property. You can control those ideas through mind.
“Reduced to the ultimate — to the atom or to the electron — everything in this world is an idea of mind. All of it has been brought together through mind. If we can change the things we want back into mental images, we can multiply them as often as we like, possessing all that we like.” — Page 40 of The Secret of the Ages by Robert Collier
Open Your 8th Chakra to Connect with the Golden and Silver Light
Referred to as the Soul Star or the Star Chakra, the 8th chakra is located 2 feet above the top of your head where the crown chakra is located. It is the energy center known for its messages of divine love, spiritual connection, and transcendence. When free-flowing and in balance, this chakra heightens our embodiment of spiritual wisdom.
When connecting with it in meditation, you should be able to visualize an entity 2 feet above your head pouring a bucket of golden nuggets through a funnel falling on you and blessing all your body. If you are fully connected, you should also visualize an entity pouring silver stardust through the same funnel over your head. The silver is feminine energy and the gold is a masculine one, therefore the silver will come from your front left side, while the gold will come from your back right side respecting the alignment of your yin and yang. The golden and silver are the abundant power of the universal mind, the source, the creator, god.
To read more about the 8th chakra:
To read more about the 22 chakra system combining the 3rd, 4th, and 5th dimensions:
Reframe Your Childhood Abundance
Before really connecting with the abundance frequency, you most likely will need to release abundance blocks. The first step is to reframe your childhood situation. Answer the following 4 step-by-step questions:
1. List your current money patterns (thoughts, beliefs, relationship of money with others, life situation, salary, investment, debt, savings, cash flow, etc.).
Example: Each time I receive a huge amount of money, I tend to spend it fast. I have a lot of debt, zero investment and savings, and I’m living paycheck to paycheck.
2. List your childhood thoughts or experiences around money (parents’ conversations, environment, neighborhood, how your friends saw your money situation, school situation, etc.)
Example: I thought I was poor because all my neighborhood friends were richer than me and were making fun of me for it.
3. List all the things you had as a child compared to most poor childhood experiences. (As a child, you compare yourself to your surroundings or what you see on the television, but it’s not the full reality. Compare your childhood experiences to the 7+ billion people living on this Earth, 80% are living on less than $10 a day.)
Example: Your parents were bringing you to eat at the restaurant. You received gifts from your uncles and aunties on your birthday.
4. Realize your new childhood mindset around money (rewrite your belief about your childhood situation; you’ll most likely see how lucky and grateful you are about your upbringing).
Example: I can’t believe I thought I was poor as a child; I was blessed. My parents gave me everything they could. I was so lucky to have my uncle surprise me with little things.
Release the 24 Abundance Blocks
After reframing your childhood situation, it’s time to release your abundance blocks from the list of 24 blocks below. Step by step, you release one after the other. A single block can overshadow or derail your life. Hold an image and the reality of a perfect energy and abundance around you. Then ask what’s in the way of that reality. Situations or experiences from the first 7 years of your life are your abundance blocks.
Think about your father and mother figure. How did they feel about money? Did you duplicate their energy toward keeping money in abundance? Each time you release a block, you expand your energy body, your aura. Living more and more in tune with the universe, receiving what you want and seeing synchronicities. When you expand your aura, you live out of higher frequencies from the scale of emotion of David R. Hawkins.
Here are the 24 abundance blocks suggested by Christie Marie Sheldon. You can do her free 1-hour mastermind called “Unblock Your Abundance” on Mindvalley where she goes over the first 7 blocks. Go over each block one by one and ask your body. Really feel body sensations of contraction or expansion. Most likely in your heart chakra area right in the middle of your chest.
For those that are less in touch with their body, most likely men that didn’t have much experience from the non-physical world, I suggest using the muscle testing technique to identify your blocks with a “yes or no” question. Just YouTube search “self-muscle testing” or “muscle testing yourself.” Example: Do I have an abundance block of fear of change? Muscle test, yes or no.
The refusal to accept or comply with something. Avoiding doing something that you know you need to do.
2. DOUBT AND FEAR
“Cross Purposes” — Do you ever find yourself worrying about not being good / smart / creative enough?
3. FEAR OF CHANGE
Learn to let go of issues you have been avoiding and keeping you disconnected from the source.
4. MONEY ZAPPING DECISIONS
All your self-sabotaging money decisions, for example, loading your credit card, not doing your taxes, not having strong personal finance habits, etc.
5. FEAR OF GROWTH
You think that if you grow too much maybe the people around you aren’t going to like it.
6. FEAR OF SUCCESS
Did you grow up surrounded with people that didn’t like rich people?
7. FEAR OF REJECTION
Are you affected by what other people perceive or see you as? You are scared to ask for the things you want.
8. FEAR OF NUMBERS
Do you know your X amount in your bank right now? X amount of debt? X amount of revenue/salary this year?
You have so many opportunities that you don’t know which one to take first.
10. FEELING STUCK
Do you have problems keeping constant growth and keeping the energy of change?
11. BE CLEAR ON YOUR VALUES
Identify the values you want to be living and map out the steps toward achieving it.
12. BE CLEAR ON THE FUTURE
Learn the power of getting over things so you can live easily instead of always standing in the shadow of life’s problems.
Your life is cluttered with hundreds of options: messy finance, full email inbox, disorganized room, emotional clutter, etc.
14. FAMILY BLOCKS
Your connection with your core family members; share your love and your life with them.
Putting things on other people’s fault. Or blaming yourself leading to shame.
16. DISCOVER THE ULTIMATE YOU
Do you know the real you, the characteristic of your true self? Unlock all your skills.
17. GENERATE YOUR FUTURE SELF
Manifest your heart’s desires.
18. TURNING BLOCKS INTO PROFITS
Own your personal finance habits. Monthly forecasting, budget, accounting. Run yourself as a micro business. Manifest a ton of cash.
Whatever you stage in life, you stay authentic, empowering, and real to your heart. Grab hold of your karmic debt.
20. LACK OF SELF-WORTH
Love or lack of it from your parents as a child is affecting how you feel about yourself now. Use source energy to fill your core with unconditional love you may not have received as a child.
21. FINANCIAL MESS
The fear of messing up your financials. Reach the perfect balance point between giving and taking.
22. FINANCIAL ILLUSIONS
How are you investing? Do you want to become a millionaire overnight? Did you put your money in the right places?
23. FEAR OF SCARCITY
Are you generous? Do you feel you have enough?
24. BLOCKS TO WELCOME ABUNDANCE
Dig deep inside yourself to find what talents you’ve been neglecting that could contribute to a higher income and happier days. Contribute to the world with your talents. Identify all your blocks and explain how you think you got them.
Ways to Increase Your Abundance
Cleansing your abundance blocks won’t happen instantly. The first step is to bring awareness that we have a specific block, but then we need to move that energy that has been stagnant there for years. This spiritual work might take years, but don’t worry the journey is to be enjoyed fully.
Here are 4 ways to help you release blocks and trapped emotions:
1. Muscle testing asks “yes/true” or “no/false” questions. Watch this video: Muscle Test Yourself — 5 Methods! | Whitten Method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Ln1Ay-bTE
2. The Sedona Method requires asking yourself repeatedly: “Would I welcome it?” “Could I let it go?” “Would I let it go?” “When can I let it go?” Try the YouTube meditation known as “LET GO Guided Meditation using Sedona Method for HEALING and POSITIVE ENERGY.”
3. In meditation, clean and transmute through all dimensions, time, space, and reality.
Do this meditation at 52:35 on Unblock Your Abundance Masterclass with Christie Marie Sheldon
4. To go deeper on cleaning your energetic body, releasing trapped emotions and blocks, I suggest reading and trying one of those experiences: With a bioenergetic doctor, you can do acupuncture with electricity, cupping, magnet, and light therapy. With a Shaman, you can do an Ayahuasca ceremony, Kambo, Rape, and Mushroom ceremony.
Abundance is a habit
- Daily abundance meditation
Here’s a 5-minute Abundance Meditation ✨ Do This Daily To Attract The Abundance You Deserve:
- Gratitude jar
- Abundance stone reminder
- Working monthly on blocks, beliefs, financial habits